- (2 lbs) Ground Beef 90% Lean
- (14.5 oz can) Diced tomatoes with juice
- (1) Small onion, diced
- (1 teaspoon) Ground cumin
- (1 1/2 teaspoons) Sea Salt
- (1 teaspoon) Chili powder
- (1 1/2 teaspoons) Garlic powder
- (1 teaspoon) Smoked paprika
- (1/2 teaspoon) Black pepper
Place all ingredients in a slow cooker.
Cook for 2-4 hours on HIGH (or 6-8 hours on LOW) until the meat is completely brown. Checking it once or twice to give it a stir and to break up the meat. If it finishes cooking before you need it, turn the crock pot down to LOW or WARM until you’re ready to eat.
Serve with tortillas or taco shells, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, homemade sour cream, and a side of refried beans.